Monday 3 October 2022

The Peacock 656

 "What happened?" say I.

"Yes,  good question", says Francois between mouthfuls of salad.  "What did you guys see?"

"I saw a person, male; I think", say I, "But it was hard to tell."

"More of an androgynous being", says Carl.

"Yes", say I, "Angelic, wearing what appeared to be a white robe, and shining."

"Luminescent."

"You both saw a person?" says Francois.

"Appeared human," say I, "But shining. Angelic."

"He didn't have wings?", says Francois, grinning mischievously.

"No, he did not have wings", says Carl with mock impatience.

"So", says François", you both, Christopher and Carl, saw an angelic being."

"Yes", says Carl.  "Isn't that what you saw?"

"No."

"Did you see anything", say I.

"Light.  I saw light, and felt drawn to it."

"But you were spoken to", says Carl, as though wanting reassurance.

"I heard some words, "All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well."

"And nothing else?" says Carl.

Francois pauses, putting his half full plate aside, as though trying to recapture something.  "Yes, something else...You can never get far from me.  I am with you always..."


No comments:

Post a Comment