Friday 7 October 2022

The Peacock 661

 He stood still while I walked towards him staring intently at me.  I wondered if he was going to hit me.  Then, I stopped, standing less than two feet from him, already inside his personal space.  He didn't budge, but kept looking at me, and quickly my resolve dissolved and instead of challenging him, instead of demanding to know who the hell he was and why he was following me, I simply stammered and mumbled something incomprehensible.  I was completely in his power.  He gestured with his head that I follow him, then turned around and I walked just a little behind him for about half an hour.  We turned into a clearing in the forest.  By then the sun had almost set.  We came out into a small clear circle. surrounded by logs arranged like benches.  He commanded me to start taking my clothes off, and as I did, so did he, until we stood facing each other naked.  We did not approach or touch each other.  I remember the superb gleaming musculature of what I would have to call the most perfect naked male body I had ever laid eyes on, then someone was approaching, I think more than one person...

"I woke up lying on the grass in the middle of the clearing, just at sunrise.  I was fully clothed.  I had absolutely no memory of what had transpired, not since taking my clothes off.  I felt disoriented, and cold, and my head was hurting like hell.  When I came home, Christopher had just gotten up, and was seated at the kitchen table waiting for the coffee to be made...

No comments:

Post a Comment