Thursday 13 October 2022

The Peacock 667

 "All I could do was laugh, but suddenly an imp, not really Harriet, took me over, and I went following after him.  "Hey handsome, I shouted from behind, now it's my turn to stalk you. He quickened his pace, but I was determined not to lose him.  I was out for revenge, but I was rather like a dog chasing a car with this one.  Whatever would I do with him once I caught him.  He started jogging, and so I began to run.  He was a bit faster than me, and I almost lost him a couple of times, plus, it was already beginning to get dark, and I didn't think it would be prudent to spend yet another night in that forest, so, I took a side trail and returned home.

Only now am I coming to remember where I first saw this guy.  It was a few years ago, I was hooking on the street downtown one night, near all the other trannies.  We did try to look out for each other as much as possible, and had actually formed a pretty tight little community.  That was when a big black BMW pulled up in front of me, driven by some random guy, and there was my Mr Studly Psycho riding in the back.  "get in", he said, pushing the back door open.  Of course I obeyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment