Wednesday 3 May 2023

The Peacock 867

 I just learned that Lindstrom is in the mental hospital annex at the Dettwiller Centre on the campus.  Our talk over coffee yesterday was, of course very revealing.  And what really scared me is how much it all resonates with me.  I asked why he seemed to have power over me except for when Harriet took over.  He said he doesn't know but every time I turned into Harriet he felt suddenly drained of power and force and had to run away for his own safety.  It is also clear now that it isn't just that Lindstrom has this power over me, but there is this force between us that seems to alternate in intensity, and he has admitted that he feels at least as much under my power as I do under his.  Which is very telling.  Anyway, I'm going to see if Christopher can come with me to visit him.  I would really like to get his angle on this. I thought of Jim, but somehow this just doesn't seem like a good fit  There is so much that I am unable to tell him right now.  Well, I am really tired from all this intensity, so I think it's sleepy time soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment