Saturday 6 May 2023

The Peacocl 870

 I have slept surprisingly well.  I tumbled into bed exhausted and now it is just on six am.  I can't stay in bed.  This trip today has me all prepped, primed and pumped.  Such alliteration.  oh well.  So, the plan, the plan today.  Breakfast, then we will be heading out immediately after, say at eight, no later than eight thirty.  Yes, now I am up and there is sun beaming incandescent through the window.  I didn't remember to close the curtains.  But it's just as well.  No one to frighten with my naked body and with the absence of urban light pollution the dark of night is black, silken and absolute.  My, aren't we waxing eloquent this morning.  But today, we will be in my family home, where I haven't been for at least a year, not since I let the church take it over, and now it is suddenly empty, thanks to one homophobic Ugandan who decided to skip the country rather than face the challenges of his irrational fear and hate.


Not a lot of hot water in the shower today but I don't freeze anyway.  Let's see, clean everything today, my red bikini briefs, bluejeans, the looser ones because I want to be comfy.  Red T shirt, just to look snazzy, and sandals without socks, of course.  But sometimes I do happen to wear socks with my sandals, so what's the big deal.  Comfort always trumps over style in my books.  And now here I am all packed and ready to take my suitcase down for breakfast.


Carl has just emerged from his borrowed bedroom, this time naked as the day he was born.  And he is generously endowed and smiles sweetly as he sees me trying not to notice his penis. 

"Good morning Chris.  Shower time", he says chuckling as he heads to the bathroom.

"Don't forget to pack enough for a couple of weeks", say I.

"Righto" he says, not even closing the door as he starts to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment