Sunday 5 March 2023

808

 "And, who are you?" I asked them.

"We are the guardians of this place" said the lady.  "It is a doorway to many dimensions, and we also give refuge to those who need us."

"Why am I here."

The gentleman replied, "You were about to become harmfully entangled with a certain young man you were about to meet towards the conclusion of your debauch.  Instead, you were intercepted by one of our watchers, who brought you to us.  I cannot reveal to you here nor at this tine the full chain of events that would have unfolded, but the liaison that was just aborted would have brought about an inevitable global catastrophe.  You will know more when it is time."

"And, who is he?" I asked, gesturing with my head towards the boy.

"He is your servant and your lord." said the lady.

"And he is also our lord", said the gentleman... 


No comments:

Post a Comment