Friday 17 March 2023

The Peacock 820

 "Did he have zits on his face?" asks George, smiling.

"His skin was flawless", says Jason.  "And radiant."

"Hm", a teenager without pimples", says George.  "Either that wasn't a teenager, or it could only have been Jesus."

"But how can we know that he never had zits?" says Carl.

"I want to know how he dealt with his developing sexual urges", says George.

"Oh you would, Mr. head in the gutter", says Jeffery, not appearing terribly amused with his husband right now.

"Oh, he must have jerked off occasionally, at least", says Michael.

"You guys", says Sarah, "That is truly enough."

"But Jesus was sexual.  Otherwise he would not have been fully human", carps Michael.

"But he probably had it all under control", says Sarah, with attempted patience.

"That's easy for you to say", says Carl, "you're a girl."

"Woman."

"Semantics.  But what young male has never found himself jerking off in the privacy of his bedroom at night.?"

"I for one", says Aaron, suddenly appearing at the table...

"Where have you been?" says Carl.

"In front of my laptop.  I still am, actually, while recording your conversation, but please let me weigh in, if I may.  Not all teenage boys are out of control pigs when it comes to their sexuality.  And I was one of them."

"You're lying", says Michael.

"As you wish", says Aaron, "but if I could go through adolescence without staining the sheets, I'm sure it is not a far stretch to imagine similar of the Son of God."

"You guys", says Sarah, "That is way too much information."

"I concur", says Lazarus, "And I think this is completely disrespectful to Jason and what he has to tell us right now, as well as an unnecessary distraction.  And if truth be told, I also went through my teenage years unsullied, and now we are changing the subject!"


No comments:

Post a Comment