Saturday 18 March 2023

The Peacock 821

 "Two pure boys", says George, snickering.  "But yes, dear Lazarus, your wishes will be respected."

"And mine", says Jason.  "That was entirely inappropriate, you guys, and it certainly has nothing to do with the beauty, or the purity of the person I saw in that house, or of our time together.  If it was indeed the Son of God, and I for one believe that he was the Son of God.

"Jesus is also recorded in Luke's Gospel, at the age of twelve", says Jennifer, "Conferring with the scribes and doctors of the law in the temple in Jerusalem."

"To the consternation of his mom and dad", says Sarah.

"Mom and adopted dad", says Michael.  "Hey, there's this joke.  Joseph comes into Jesus' bedroom and tells him to clean up the mess, and Jesus replies, I don't have to, you're not my father."

"Not bad", says George, giggling.

Jason, instead of dignifying that with a reply, simply says, "Yes, the person I saw there, he would have been just like young Jesus in the temple telling his anxious parents, Why are you so worried about me, should I not be in my Father's house?"

"How are you now?" says Lazarus.

"Fine.  I remember everything.  I think I've recovered.  For now, anyway."

Amanda has been talking briefly on her phone and says, "I am needed at the shop right now.

"Okay, we can go", says Carl...

No comments:

Post a Comment