Thursday 2 March 2023

The Peacock 805

 For some reason, after my shower, I walked out of the bathroom wet and naked.  The boy fully towelled me dry.  This by the way had not one single sexual connotation.  It was all completely innocent.  Then he led me to the closet where I pulled out a pair of jeans, then to the drawers where I found a green t shirt, socks and underwear.  He actually dressed me from head to foot.  I felt completely under his care, and for some reason knew that I could trust him absolutely.  He even put my shoes on my feet for me, pulled my wallet and keys out of my dirty pants pocket and gave them to me.  After that, he led me through the labyrinthine corridors and down two flights of stairs back to the dining room.  I would have gotten completely lost had I tried to get there on my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment