Monday 6 March 2023

The Peacock 809

 "And I am servant to all", said the boy.  "I will not be leaving your side during your time here.  But I can see that you are getting tired and we shall return to the house for you to rest for a while. "  And I was feeling tired again.  I really didn't have the energy or presence of mind to form any questions, but I could see I was in a truly beautiful place .  Then I asked if he could take me on a tour of the gardens.  The boy answered, "First you must rest, then you will eat something for lunch,  After that I will take you to the gardens.   The four of us walked back to the house together.   The old couple saw us to the bottom of the stairs, which was a super huge and elegantly carved wonder of polished wood, oak I think.  The old couple each held me in a warm embrace.  Then the boy led me up the stairs and then up another flight of stairs and along various corridors till we arrived at my room.  I took off my shoes and climbed onto the bed, and he sat down in the armchair, from where he would watch over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment