Wednesday 27 December 2023

1101

 "But that is exactly what you are doing right now.  By coming out here with us, Carl, and by purchasing that house today", say I.  "how are you feeling since leaving there Sunday with us?"

"Two hundred percent better."

"And you still don't think you can break away?"

"I've broken away."

"Just as I am doing from the holy mother church", says Francois. "Carl, don't feel guilty.  Enjoy this."

"But my sister..."

"She is an adult" say I.

"But not entirely."

"You mean to say her Asperger's", says Francois.

"I mean to say we've always been together."

"And you feel like you are abandoning her?"

"That would be impossible!" says Carl with poorly contained emotion.

"I think this is a conversation that you need to have with Melissa", say I, and now I am receiving a text.from Erik...

No comments:

Post a Comment