Sunday 24 December 2023

The Peacock1098

 "I guess all bets are off.  But, what is the plan?"

"Your guess would be as good as mine", says Carl.

"Why did you buy that house?  Do you plan on living there?"

"I did it for the community, because a number of them are about to transition away from the mansion.  and, you could say that I am operating on a hunch."

""A hunch", says Francois.

"Or, an intuition, a discernment. I have been having this recurring dream about the mansion, and it isn't reassuring."

"Now it's your turn to disclose", say I.

"Okay", says Carl.  "This began the night before we left the mansion Sunday morning.  Simply, that I was driving back from Vancouver, and when I arrived there was nothing there.  Nothing.  just a wide open green space.  I have been having that dream every night."  

No comments:

Post a Comment