Tuesday 12 December 2023

The Peacock 1086

 "How goes the job search?" say I.

"Meh.  Can't say I've been trying that hard.  I took off for a hike in the forest.  That is a beautiful place.  I made it as far as the beach."

"Wreck?" says Carl, grinning.

"I wasn't feeling that adventurous.  Maybe next week.  We can all go."

"Yeah, sure", say I.

"And we can all take off our clothes", says Carl.

"Bring lots of sunscreen if you  do", says Francois.  "But it might be worthwhile exploring the area from start to finish."

"That's a lot of ground to cover." say I.

"And Francois will keep us out of mischief." says Carl.

"You bet I will."

"Did I tell you guys about my father's one and only visit to Wreck Beach", say I

"Now you can", says Carl.

"I was just a baby then, but later he told me all about.  And he showed me the newspaper clippings"

"He showed you what!" says Francois....


No comments:

Post a Comment