Saturday 2 December 2023

The Peacock 1076

 

"Do you think we were too hard on him?" says Carl.  We are intentionally tarrying so that we don't have to walk back with Wee Willy Wang.

"Nah.  People like him need to be handled rough."

"Agreed."

"Greed is right."

"What is it about all those greedy Chinese coming here?"

"They're not all like that."

"I guess it's easy to categorize.  I think it's more from mental laziness than racism."

"Perhaps both."

"You could be right."after gulping down the rest of his americano Carl says, "What if he refuses to sell us the house?"

"How are your credit  and references."

"About the best anyone could be offered.  And of course there can be no question about assets."

"Then if I were you I wouldn't worry my pretty little head.  That guy is interested in one thing and in one thing only, and you have lots of it."

"Too true", says Carl, sighing very deeply.  "Way...too...true..."

"

No comments:

Post a Comment