Wednesday 13 December 2023

The Peacock 1087

 Your dad went to Wreck Beach only once", says Carl, "And it became a media event?  Did he take off his clothes?"

"My father was never what we could call studly, if I may be so bold as to assess my own dad's sex appeal without coming off as a total creep about it.  But he did go there once as part of a protest."

"He was protesting the nudists?"

"They all were."

"All?" says Francois.   "How many were there?"

I think there were between ten and twenty.  They were carrying placards."

"And none of them were naked'" says Carl.

"You have a one-track mind.  And anyway they were being led by a middle aged pentecostal preacher named Bernice Gerard, and I can't imagine her getting naked not even to take a shower, nor would I want to!"

"So, what happened?" says Francois.


No comments:

Post a Comment